Monday, June 30, 2008

How To Make Your Ex Lust After You In 5 Easy Steps

How To Make Your Ex Lust After You In 5 Easy Steps
By Joshua Spiegelberg




Do you want your ex to lust after you? With these quick and easy tips you'll have her begging to take her back. It's based on the simple but very true premise that women want what they can't have. Follow my advice and she will go crazy for you.



Firstly it is absolutely adamant that you start dating again. As soon she sees you with a new woman her attitude is going to change instantly. She will compare herself to your new girl and she will start to feel jealous. Seeing the two of you together will remind her of all the good times you had and she will start reminiscing.



Secondly, get a makeover. It doesn't have to be anything drastic, but just enough to make you look new, fresh and interesting. Go to the gym, built some muscles, buy some new clothes, get a haircut. This way you'll look more attractive, you'll feel more attractive and you'll ooze confidence. Your ex is bound to notice.



Thirdly, don't be her 'friend'. Make yourself scarce. Women often find it hard to let go, even if they are one ones who ended the relationship. They will want to talk on the phone, meet up for coffees.. She might even start talking to you about her new man. Don't be that guy. Make yourself instantly more desirable by being less available to her.



Fourthly, move on with your life. She will want to see you moping about, missing her and feeling sorry for yourself. Don't give her the satisfaction. Go out, surround yourself with friends and have fun. When she sees you moving on so quickly she will begin to doubt her reasons for breaking up with you in the first place.



And lastly, change your life. Improve yourself for the better. If she said you were not cultured enough, go to the theatre or read some books, if she said you never worked out, go to the gym. Not only will she be totally turned on by the new you but you will also feel better about yourself and she will pick up on this newfound confidence.



Follow these easy steps and she'll come lusting after you and begging to jump into your bed. Losing something then seeing it improved has a potent effect on people.



Want to get your ex back? Getting her back is easy if you know what you're doing. For more tips on how to pick up or get back really hot women visit www.guysgetgirlz.com





I don't quite know how it happened, but it did. I was 21 and I was still a virgin. It's not like I used to be a total geek, or some kind of school reject or anything. It just never quite happened. I always ended up as the 'ah but I don't want it to ruin our friendship' guy. I had tons of female friends but they were all exactly that. Friends. Nothing more. By the time I was 21 I felt like my balls were about to explode and I thought I was going crazy. Some of my female friends were really hot too.



This is when I decided something had to change. I was clearly doing something wrong. I discovered the Guy Gets Girl System by random, just by looking for dating tips on Google. I cannot believe what a difference it has made to my life, to my whole outlook. I learned how to approach women, how to say all the right things so that they are putty in my hands. I slept with about 20 girls in the first month. Honestly! I now have a wonderful girlfriend, but this doesn't mean that everything I've learnt has gone to waste because 1. I would never ever have got a girl as hot at Claire and 2. the Guy Gets Girl System teaches you how to keep your woman, not just how to get her. It's absolutely changed my life and I fully recommend it to any guy out there who, like I used to, struggles to get women interested in them. It's a game, it's all pshychological. The tools you need are there. Just access them.



Find out more about the Guy Gets Girl System at http://www.guysgetgirlz.com



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joshua_Spiegelberg
http://EzineArticles.com/?How-To-Make-Your-Ex-Lust-After-You-In-5-Easy-Steps&id=1149731