Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Inspirational Love Quotes

Hey ya,

Do you wanna spice up your love life a little? I mean, "I love you my dear" has been an everyday quote kinda thing for each of us. HEY I'm not saying that this is not good! But isn't it better if we can bring something fresh into it? Like saying "I Love You" in a different manner? So how is it done..?

Ta-da--

I've gathered some quite inspiring love quotes below, what you need to do next is choose one or a few of them, express it to your partner, now don't you ever feel disgusted for this, it works!! If you're still a little unsure about, here's an easy way out, write it on a small note, put somewhere that you know your partner WILL come across and eventually sees it. Cool? Yea.. enjoy fellas~

Other men said they have seen angels,
But I have seen thee And thou art enough.
~ by G. Moore


I'd like to run away
From you,
But if you didn't come
And find me...
I would die.
~ by Shirley Bassey ~


Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.
~ by Anonymous

I sought for Love
But Love ran away from me.
I sought my Soul
But my Soul I couldn't see.
Then I sought You,
And I found all three.
~ by Unknown Author ~

May no gift be too small to give,
nor too simple to receive,
which is wrapped in thoughtfulness
and tied with love.
~ by L.O. Baird ~

My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.
~ by Frederick Saunders ~

But true love is a durable fire,
In the mind ever burning,
Never sick, never old, never dead,
From itself never turning.
~ by Sir Walter Raleigh ~

No comments: