Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shocking Truths That Helped Me Save My Relationship!

"Please help me save my relationship!" Is this where you're at right now? I know it's an extremely hard time for you right now after a divorce or break up, not to mention how tough it gets if you're trying to save your relationship.

It's tough because one wrong move and you'll lose the person you love forever! Often times, what feels like the right thing to do, is wrong. I know it, I've been there. And therefore this time I'm going to share with you the truths that help me save my relationship at my lowest moments.

You might not heard of the methods I used to help me save my relationship few months back, but after so many people tried and saved their relationships even what seems to be the most complicated situations, I can tell you these methods definitely stand a chance for you to read on!

Counterintuitive Technique #1

This very first method employs the agreeableness of you and your ex that both of you have broken up. I know, to agree towards a break up and accept that it's already a fact is not easy.

However, it's obvious that when a couple broke up both of them are hurt and so giving your ex some time to themselves shows that you respect them, in times they will start to miss you again. When I first tried out this method, it broke all skeptical thoughts about it because it takes effect very fast. I've personally leveraged on this to help me save my relationship, and worked perfectly well.

Counterintuitive Technique #2

The second method I used was to cut off all communications. Ok, you're probably thinking "How on Earth this will help me save my relationship, if I don't even communicate with her!" Well, hold on first because it works, and it's extreme effective!

Not only it will show your ex that you're serious about it, by not communicating at all will give ample time for your ex to miss you, and reconsider about their decisions to do so. It also sets you up for the next method to help you save your relationship!

Counterintuitive Technique #3

The next move will be to plan an event where you two can reconnect. You could bump into them "incidentally", or time it nicely so they bump into you right on time. However there are many critical steps in between you can not leave out! Read my story and discover all the counterintuitive and unconventional truth that had help me save my relationship, it probably works for you too!

I totally understand how you are feeling right now, but time is not on your side my friend.. If I were you, I'd take my first step to help me save my relationship by Clicking Here!

Just to make sure you get my points that these methods had been working for me, however it might not work for every case. Anyway these tactics to help you save your relationship are extracted from a great book which I had reviewed in my blog, make sure you read my story!

No comments: